Senior Profile Form for 2021 Graduates
Print, complete, and return to your counselor the Senior Profile Form 2021.pdf
How has COVID affected the College application process? For up-to-date information about Michigan Colleges, click here (pdf).
Mid Michigan College
Central Michigan University
Application fee waived for the month of October! Click here (pdf) for details!
Virtual On-site Admissions Event Wednesday, October 21st
Sign up Here for an appointment time. Admissions decisions and potential scholarship offers will be made during your appointment.
IMPORTANT: You must submit your application by 8:00 a.m. on October 20th. No exceptions! CMU recommends applying as “test-optional” unless you already have your test scores. You can always send your scores later.
FREE APPLICATION: Choose “Pay Later” if you apply on CMU’s website or use the code “FireUp2021” if you apply through Common App.
For questions, contact Admissions Rep Alex Bohnsack at email@example.com
University of Michigan
Email Chloe at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a virtual visit
Michigan State University
Interested in Michigan State University? Want to learn more? Then you’ll want to register for one of the two MSU webinars hosted by the regional admissions representative, on either October 5th at 6:00 PM or October 19th at 6:00 PM.
Oct 5, 2020 06:00 PM: register here https://msu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_mlgLCIe8RLSVr44PWzq2EQ
Oct 19, 2020 06:00 PM: register here https://msu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_8jCT1MwCRy6I1_KPk9mO_A
Visit the MSU Website for more information about visiting.
Visit the Alma College Website for information about visiting.
Lawrence Technological University
For information on LTU’s virtual visits click here.
Applying to College
- Admission Application Fee Waiver
- Common App Link
- How to Apply to College Using the Common Application Link
- U.S. Dept of Education College Affordability and Transparency Center
- Use parchment.com to request and send your transcripts
- Set Up Parchment
- Set up your password and login, search for the city name: Mt Pleasant
- Transcripts requested online are sent securely. You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is delivered electronically.
- To Order Your Transcript
- 1. In your parchment.com account, click Dashboard
- 2. Click Order on the Transcript tile
- 3. Select a destination
- 4. Submit payment, if necessary
- 5. Wait for confirmation
Athletic Eligibility for College (NCAA)
College Testing Links
- MPHS School Code for SAT and ACT: 232-680
- SAT Link
- ACT Link
- CLEP – College Level Examination Program Link
Paying for College
- Getting Started
- Gathering Documents
- Starting Your FAFSA Form and Providing Your Basic Information
- Completing the FAFSA Form