CHECK YOUR EMAIL (FROM MRS. WILSON) FOR SENIOR SURVEY. RESPOND BY MAY 10TH.
Print, complete, and return to your counselor the Senior Profile Form 2021.pdf
Senior Cap & Gown can be ordered online at Herff Jones. Any ordering questions can go to Joe Fox, Herff Jones rep, at (989) 773-1337.
How has COVID affected the College application process? For up-to-date information about Michigan Colleges, click here (pdf).
MPHS FAFSA CODE: 232680 (SEE BELOW FOR ALL THINGS FAFSA)
Mid Michigan College
Central Michigan University
For questions, contact Admissions Rep Alex Bohnsack at email@example.com
University of Michigan
Email Chloe at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a virtual visit
Michigan State University
Visit the MSU Website for more information about visiting.
Visit the Alma College Website for information about visiting.
Lawrence Technological University
For information on LTU’s virtual visits click here.
Applying to College
- Admission Application Fee Waiver
- Common App Link
- How to Apply to College Using the Common Application Link
- U.S. Dept of Education College Affordability and Transparency Center
Use parchment.com to request and send your transcript. For step-by-step directions click here.
- Create your Parchment Account here.
- Set up your password and login, when you search for MPHS type in Mt Pleasant High School. Make sure to select Mt Pleasant, Michigan.
- Select “Order Transcript”
- Type the organization name of where you would like to send your transcript or type in the name and location. When typing a college or university the name should automatically pop up for you to select.
- Once the destination is selected you will be directed to the “Order Details” page where you can select additional schools.
If you have any questions please call Mrs. Ruggles at (989)775-2205 between 7:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Athletic Eligibility for College (NCAA)
College Testing Links
- MPHS School Code for SAT and ACT: 232-680
- SAT Link
- ACT Link
- CLEP – College Level Examination Program Link
FAFSA: Paying for College
- Students and families looking for help paying for college are encouraged to register for a Virtual College Financial Aid Night provided by Treasury’s MI Student Aid team. Sessions will be available every Tuesday and Thursday evening during the month of February from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST. For more information visit their website here.
- Overview of State of Michigan aid programs
- Getting Started
- Starting Your FAFSA Form and Providing Your Basic Information
- Completing the FAFSA Form