Senior Profile Form for 2021 Graduates
Print, complete, and return to your counselor the Senior Profile Form 2021.pdf
How has COVID affected the College application process? For up-to-date information about Michigan Colleges, click here (pdf).
MPHS FAFSA CODE: 232680 (SEE BELOW FOR ALL THINGS FAFSA)
Mid Michigan College
Central Michigan University
Application fee waived for the month of October! Click here (pdf) for details!
FREE APPLICATION: Choose “Pay Later” if you apply on CMU’s website or use the code “FireUp2021” if you apply through Common App.
For questions, contact Admissions Rep Alex Bohnsack at firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Michigan
Email Chloe at email@example.com to schedule a virtual visit
Michigan State University
Visit the MSU Website for more information about visiting.
Visit the Alma College Website for information about visiting.
Lawrence Technological University
For information on LTU’s virtual visits click here.
Applying to College
- Admission Application Fee Waiver
- Common App Link
- How to Apply to College Using the Common Application Link
- U.S. Dept of Education College Affordability and Transparency Center
Use parchment.com to request and send your transcript. For step-by-step directions click here.
- Create your Parchment Account here.
- Set up your password and login, when you search for MPHS type in Mt Pleasant High School. Make sure to select Mt Pleasant, Michigan.
- Select “Order Transcript”
- Type the organization name of where you would like to send your transcript or type in the name and location. When typing a college or university the name should automatically pop up for you to select.
- Once the destination is selected you will be directed to the “Order Details” page where you can select additional schools.
If you have any questions please call Mrs. Ruggles at (989)775-2205 between 7:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Athletic Eligibility for College (NCAA)
College Testing Links
- MPHS School Code for SAT and ACT: 232-680
- SAT Link
- ACT Link
- CLEP – College Level Examination Program Link
FAFSA: Paying for College
- Overview of State of Michigan aid programs
- Getting Started
- Starting Your FAFSA Form and Providing Your Basic Information
- Completing the FAFSA Form