Steps for enrolling a student at MPHS:
- Complete the enrollment paperwork. The forms are listed below and can be printed and completed at your convenience.
- Once the Counseling Office receives the paperwork and verifies information, the request for records will be sent to the students previous school.
- When a copy of the student’s transcript, grades at time of withdrawal, and copy of IEP (if applicable) are received, the student’s counselor (see Counseling Office tab) will schedule classes. If need be, the Counseling Office will schedule a phone appointment or video chat with the parent/guardian, student, and counselor to select classes together. If the student would like a tour of the school, arrangements can be made.
- Typically the student can start within 48 hours, after the scheduling appointment. Teachers must be given 24 hour notice when a new student is starting school and time is needed to generate login passwords for PowerSchool and Google.
- The counseling office can make arrangements for someone show the student around to their classes, lunch, office, etc. on their first day.
New Student Enrollment Forms
Here is a list of all required documents for enrollment (pdf) and below is a link to each form that parent/guardian and student must complete.
Stay Connected to MPHS! (pdf)
Additional Forms for 9th Graders Only
- Counseling Office (989) 775-2205
- School of Choice: (989) 775-2300 ext 312
- Busing: (989) 775-2323
- Special Education Department: (989) 775-2300 ext 351