Steps for enrolling a student at MPHS:
- Complete the enrollment paperwork. This paperwork can be obtained from the Counseling Office or the forms listed below can be printed and completed at your convenience.
- Once the Counseling Office receives the paperwork and verifies information, the request for records will be sent to the students previous school.
- When a copy of the student’s transcript, grades at time of withdrawal, and copy of IEP (if applicable) are received, the Counseling Office will schedule a time for the parent/guardian, student, and counselor to meet to enroll your student in classes. If the student would like a tour of the school, arrangements can be made.
- Typically the student can start the following school day, depending on the time of the scheduling appointment. Teachers must be given 24 hour notice when a new student is starting school.
- First day of school, your new student will have another student to show them around – to their classes, lunch, office, etc.
New Student Enrollment Forms
Here is a list of all required documents for enrollment (pdf) and below is a link to each form that parent/guardian and student must complete.
FAQ’S for parent/guardian and student to read
Application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals
Additional Forms for 9th Graders Only
- Counseling Office (989) 775-2205
- School of Choice: (989) 775-2300 ext 312
- Busing: (989) 775-2323
- Special Education Department: (989) 775-2300 ext 351