Mt. Pleasant Public Schools is committed to shaping the future of our schools and the community by creating a safe environment which encourages risk taking, embraces diversity, and offers innovative programs supporting lifelong learners. To meet this commitment we will support:
- A visionary staff which continually demonstrates growth and change
- Building a collaborative community with vested participation of families, students and staff
- An ever developing curriculum which incorporates technology, culture, and creative thinking
- Sound financial management driven by our priorities
Provide the school system’s purpose statement and ancillary content such as mission, vision, values, and/or beliefs. Describe how the school system embodies its purpose through its program offerings and expectations for students. This is what a link looks like.
Mt. Pleasant Public Schools, together with our community, inspires each student through exceptional educational opportunities to become an engaged citizen in a diverse, changing world.
- Education is the foundation of a successful life and community
- All students can learn
- The community has the responsibility to nurture and educate children
- The school has the obligation to prepare each student for a diverse and changing world
- Innovation and continuous improvement
- Nurturing the unique abilities of each student
- System-wide collaboration, cooperation, and communication