Mt Pleasant has a Segment 2 class starting on June 15th & another class on June 22nd. If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
MPPS Driver’s Education Director, Julie A. Maxon
Phone: (989) 560-1102
Segment One Requirements
Cost: $325 (Fee must accompany application form)
- Students must be at least 14 years 8 months of age.
- 24 hours of classroom instruction
- 6 + hours behind-the-wheel driving
- 6 + hours of driver observation
- Complete required notes, worksheets & classroom activities.
- 70% or better final exam score (Students may have tests read aloud)
Spring Segment I Opportunity
- 2020 Spring Segment I Application and Requirements (Google Doc)
- Mandatory Parent Information Meeting (Plan to attend ONE)
- Segment I Driver Education will be offered: TBD
- Classroom: TBD
- Driving times are offered on weekdays and WEEKENDS starting: TBD
Summer Segment I Opportunity
- 2020 Summer Segment 1 Application and Requirements (Google Doc)
- Plan to attend one of the Mandatory Parent Information Meetings listed below.
- Two sessions of Segment I Driver Education will be offered during the summer, 2020:
Segment Two Requirements
- June 22/23/24
- Cost: $50
- Students must have a LEVEL ONE license and have documented 30 hours (50 needed for a Level Two license) of behind the wheel driving with parent or guardian and 2 hrs (10 required) of night behind the wheel driving.
- YOU MUST HAVE HELD YOUR LEVEL ONE LICENSE FOR 90 DAYS & HAVE THE HOURS COMPLETED TO TAKE ANY CLASS!
- You also must provide documentation of all hours driven.
- Complete all required notes, worksheets & classroom activities.
- 2020 Segment II Requirements and Application (Google Doc)